UCC Summer Student Position: Research and Resource Management Assistant (Winnipeg)
Full time hours ($12 hr for 9 weeks) starting as soon as possible
The Ukrainian Canadian Congress is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated summer student with a broad set of skills to support the ongoing work of Canada’s national voice of the organized Ukrainian Canadian community at our Winnipeg Head Office.
* Development and implementation of archive management program
* Scanning key of archival and heritage documents and images
* Development and implementation of community awareness activities
* Provide general office administrative support, including inquiries from general public.
* Experience working with community organizations and individuals
* A keen understanding of the Ukrainian Canadian community in Canada
* Excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills
* Ability to multi-task and problem solve
* Fluency in English and Ukrainian. French an asset
Location: Winnipeg, UCC Head Office
Remuneration: $12/hr fulltime hours for 9 weeks, starting as soon as possible
Applicants should send their resume, three reference along with a cover letter addressed to Ihor Michalchyshyn, Chief Executive Office at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday April 28, 2016.
We thank all candidates who wish to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.