UCAN Chair Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the committee workplan (including based on the Resolutions of the XXVI Triennial congress, priorities of the Board, and current issues)
- Work on the national level to identify and bring together leaders and practitioners of the arts community
- Arrange and facilitate committee meetings, and present committee findings and recommendations to the Board
- This is a national position and therefore, not area-specific
- The approximate time commitment is 5-10 hours per month
This is a volunteer position. Please submit your application to email@example.com. Applications due June 26, 2020.