Michael A. Zaleschuk
City of Residence: Regina
- Chaplin And member of the Education Committees. Boniface Hospital, Winnipeg
- Developed a program called (SAD) for CYMK (sex, alcohol & drugs)
- Chair for “Year of the Youth” celebrations for Saskatchewan
- Vice President of U.C.C.. Regina local (6 years)
- Secretary U.C.C. Sash. prov. (4 years)
- Member of Sask. PfOV. U.C.C. (13 years)
- Member of the U.N.F. choir, Saskatoon
- Member of U.N.F.Y. Saskatoon (6 years)
- Church choir in Saskatoon & Yorkton Sask.
- Taught Sunday School in Yorkton, Sask.
- Delivered meals on n heels in Regina ( 2 years)
- St. Andrew’s College, Winnipeg. Board member (6 years) now Chair.
- Chair of St. Andrew’s Foundation Winnipeg ( ha› e no turned over SS milliOIl tO Taras Schevchenko Foundation.)
- Executive Board member of Selo Ukrainian Orthodox Housing project, Regina.( 6 years) (secretary for 2 years)
- Taught Lkrainian Dancing to Dorist Myn (Jr.
- Ukrainian Orthodox ( CYMK),’ St. Georges Ukrainian Catholic Youth, under the direction of Rev. Ivash ko.
- Taught Ukrair.ian Dance in Yorkton Sask. (5 years)
- Taught Ukralnian dance at Trident Camp. Canora Sask.
- Chaplin & camp administrator at youth camp in Gimli Man. ( 10 years)
- Chaplin of Ukrainian Lennon Br. 141, Winnipeg (4 years) President of the Ukrainian Self-Reliance League of Canada ( 8 years)
- President of U.S. R.L of Saskaichei an ( 4 years)
- Board member of the Regina
- Ukrainlan Orthodox parish Board member of Famil› See ices Regina ( 2 years) Conducted educational workshops on Elder Abuse & Support Groups at a symposium in Minot State Universin.
- Parade Marshall of the TraveleTS da parade in orkton Sask.
- Secretary Treasurer of ork9on Associated Travelers (6 years)
- Chairman of Regina Beach July 1 Parade Committee (4years)
- Member of the Town Council for Regina Beach (1st term) Organized and led a tour to the Holj Land ( 48 people) Organized & led a tour to Ukraine 1986 (42 people)
- Toured Ukraine with a Ukrainian Dance group in 2000
- Was an election observer for the 2005 elections in Ukraine.
Board member of national U.C.C. & member of its finance committee.