1. Has served on the SUSK Executive in various positions, including as President for two
separate terms (External Relations Director 2009/2010, President 2010/2011, Past President
2011/2012, President 2012/2013, Past President 2013/2014). During Danylo’s terms, SUSK
has experienced considerable growth and has developed a mature, professional and
respectable profile in the Ukrainian Canadian community.
2. Has demonstrated leadership in connecting and coordinating Ukrainian youth in the diaspora
under the World Congress of Ukrainian Youth Organizations (SKUMO). Throughout his two
years of working with SKUMO, he has helped plan the Congress’ Annual General Meetings
and finalize the Constitution and Statutes for adoption into the Constitution of the Ukrainian
World Congress (UWC) at the X Congress of the UWC, to be held in August 2013. His
contributions have helped ensure that the voice of Ukrainian youth around the world is heard.
3. Danylo served as an international election observer on the Canadem Mission to monitor the
Ukrainian Parliamentary Elections in October 2012.
4. Presently works for a leading global law firm, Dentons (formerly FMC Law).
5. Has served in many other community leadership roles, including President of the Rideau
River Residents Association, Student Trustee of the Toronto Catholic School Board, and
political party involvement.