The Ukrainian Canadian Congress (UCC) has launched 6 key policy priorities in advance of this year’s federal election in Canada. These policy briefs are the result of extensive consultation and research which included community engagement over the past several months.
Click here to see the news release and video of the June 26, 2019 press conference.
At the forefront of issues that unite the community, the UCC has developed informed, front-line perspectives on public policy challenges that impact our community and the broader Canadian public.
The Ukrainian Canadian Congress (UCC) believes it is vital to ensure that this tragedy is not forgotten as it is the best hope against history repeating itself.
- Welcoming Newcomers to Canada
- Fighting Online Hate and Disinformation
- Supporting Democratic and Economic Reform in Ukraine
- Ensuring Security and Dignity for Seniors
- Helping Our Culture Flourish
- Strengthening Canada-Ukraine Defence and Security Relations
Each briefing document is listed below and can be viewed online and or downloaded