The Ukrainian Canadian Congress (UCC) and the UCC Charitable & Education Trust have developed 6 key policy priorities through extensive consultation and research which included community engagement.
Click here to see the news release and video of the June 26, 2019 press conference.
At the forefront of issues that unite the community, the UCC has developed informed, front-line perspectives on public policy challenges that impact our community and the broader Canadian public.
- Welcoming Newcomers to Canada
- Fighting Online Hate and Disinformation
- Supporting Democratic and Economic Reform in Ukraine
- Ensuring Security and Dignity for Seniors
- Helping Our Culture Flourish
- Strengthening Canada-Ukraine Defence and Security Relations
Each briefing document is listed below and can be viewed online and or downloaded individually.
The development of policy priorities relating to education, supports for newcomers, multiculturalism, health, seniors and fighting online hate and discrimination has been supported by the UCC Charitable & Educational Trust.